3 to 99 does not sell of share any information we learn about our clients and understands you may have to answer sensitive questions about your medical history, physical condition and personal health habits as required by our insurance carrier partners.
We collect nonpublic information from the following sources:
- Information from you, including data provided on applications or other forms, such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth and Social Security number
- Information from your transactions with us and/or our partners such as policy coverage, premium, claim, and payment history.
3 to 99 recognizes the importance of safeguarding the privacy of our clients and prospective clients, and we pledge to protect the confidential nature of your personal information. We understand our ability to provide access to affordable health insurance to businesses and individuals can only succeed with an environment of complete trust.
During business, we may disclose all or part of your customer information without your permission to the following persons or entities for the following reasons:
- To an insurance carrier, agent or credit reporting agency to detect, prevent or prosecute actual or potential criminal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities in connection with an insurance transaction;
- To a medical care institution or medical professional to verify coverage or benefits, to inform you of a medical problem of which you may not be aware of to conduct and audit that would enable us to verify treatment;
- To an insurance regulatory authority, law enforcement or other governmental authority to protect our interests in detecting, preventing or prosecuting actual or potential criminal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities in connection with an insurance transaction;
- To a third party, for any other disclosures required or permitted by law. We may disclose all of the information that we collect about you, as described above.
Our practices regarding information conditionality and security: We restrict access to your customer information only to those individuals who need it to provide you with products or services, or to otherwise service your account. In addition, we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and/or authorized alteration of the customer information under our control, including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable federal and state standards.